Sunday 3 May 2015

Awkward introductions...

Introductions make me nervous. Introducing a friend to another friend makes me feel awkward, telling people my name makes me feel awkward, mainly because no-one can say it. This year I tackled this problem head-first when I got my first ever job that has over 900 colleagues mostly my age, and with my closest friends going off to uni I went in with determination to be outgoing and make my own friends outside of mutual friends.

So, Hello. You can call me J. I am a almost 19 year old London born & raised girl in my gap year. I miss coursework so much, I miss writing, I miss the tip-tap sound of typing and my brain hurting to think of that one word on the tip of your tongue. Thus is why I am creating this blog.. which is kind of a big deal to me.

What can I tell you about me? I love water, the sun, and butterflies, hence the name butterfliesandbeachesdreams - because I live in a place you only see those things 5 days out of 365. I love my home town of London, I have never wanted to move away, it truly is an amazing city. If anything though, it has turned out to be a bit of a lonely city to me. Lately I dream of living in a place like sunny california for a year or two. That would be The Dream.

I am a daughter, a loyal friend to few, a retail worker confused at the direction of Life and very very overprotective and sometimes too-loving sister. You see, I count myself as an only child as there is 15 years between my baby sister and I.

I am a soon-to-be university undergraduate currently dealing with the stress of preparing for this big life event. I currently focus about 80% of my thoughts to being a scared, lonely, nervous mess. I need to write out a few words but I didnt want them to stay in a diary, I wanted them to be out there for the chance they could relate to someone.

Let me think. Favourite books? Twilight. The fault in our stars. Typical I know.
I have an absolute addiction to films. Favourites? Far too many. Les Miserables 2012, this means war, grease 2 to name a few.

Favourite shows: Desperate housewives and prison break (scary fact: I watched all 4 seasons in 4 days before I went on holiday last.. having an addictive personality and no patience isnt a good mix!)

Favourite passtime: instagram and youtube. I love them!

Now let me not bore you. Please if you have any questions just comment and be sure to keep up to date with me! I will be happy to follow your blog if you comment down below.

I hope this wasnt too much of an Awkward introduction, I just like to know every detail of someone when I meet them (addictive personality problems!)

Lots of love and sunny kisses, J xxx

P.S please give me any tips of how to use blogspot if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment